12 Principles of the Ashram of the One Heart
There are 12 principles you are called to honour in the Ashram of the One Heart:
- Acceptance – a state of being where the heart and mind is open to embrace all that is in each moment without judgement and separation and opens and embraces the Divine spirit in each living being on the Earth.
- Surrender – to choose to let go all beliefs, attachments and expectations that hold you in separation to the Divine Truth that you are a Divine child of God in each and every moment
- Compassion – a state of being where all is honoured for the creation that it is in the now moment and where all is accepted with gratitude for the gift that it is.
- Observance- to choose to observe consciously in each now moment the Divine Light of Source that is held in all creations on the Earth.
- Faith – a state of being where one accepts and sits in the heart of the Divine Plan.
- Service – to consciously choose to honour the Divine Presence that you are in each moment and to make all your creation choices in alignment to your Divine Nature.
- Love – a state of being where all attachments have been given over to Creator Source.
- Forgiveness– to choose to honour, accept and embrace all that is, no matter what it is.
- Wisdom – a state of being where you are fully open to receive the lesson that is offered from the heart of creation in each and every experience.
- Divinity – to choose to honour and accept the Divine Nature in all things, no more so than your self in each moment.
- Creation – a state of being where you sit in the Creation flow of Source and allow yourself to be carried on this river of light as the Master Co-Creator that you are in truth.
- Mystery – to choose to allow the power of Divine Will to guide you and to be present in your reality in each moment so that the miracle of Source is fully present and flowing in your life.
An international teacher and spiritual guide for many people on the Earth. Ishtar has been trained directly by the Ascended Masters in the Divine University and is an embodied channel for the Masters. She has been working with them for the past 10 years regularly channeling wisdom teachings for individuals and groups around the world. Ishtar is the Keeper of the Threefold flame – Knowledge, Wisdom and Mystery from the rays of God – and has fully manifested her mission on the Earth.
She offers training courses channeled from the Ascended Masters, including Open to Channel and The Masters’ Way – Path of Light, Path of Love and Path of Mystery, which is now taught around the world by her students. She also teaches the Universal Rays Healing program, which was channeled over several year.
Read more: http://www.ishtarmasterchannel.com/ishtar/